Need a Chimney expert?
Boom Services is a modest family-run business operating out of Kent, offering a friendly, high quality, and consistent chimney sweeping service, as well as smoke and ventilation tests, to residential and commercial properties, causing minimal disruption. We are fully insured and are extremely proud of the efficient, good value and professional service that we offer.
Boom Services provide a full range of services, from a yearly sweep to rebuilding an entire chimney stack. We also provide offer assistance and advice on how to re-open closed fireplaces and flues, fitting chimney liners, repointing and reducing chimney stacks.
We are located in Kent, but also service London and Essex. We are fully insured, so can assure you of a high quality and skilled service; our staff are also NACS trained and certified. Please get in touch with us so we can discuss your requirements, and give you some friendly and professional advice, free of charge. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
How Safe Is Your Chimney?
Safety must always come first while working with fire and gases. Poor chimney or stove maintenance dramatically increases the risk of fire and pollution. Boom Chimney Services can perform necessary safety checks, smoke testing, and chimney cleaning to make sure your chimney is running as effectively as possible. It makes sense to maintain the safety of your house and take advantage of the advantages that a clean chimney offers given the rise in chimney fires each year.
It is risky to neglect a decent chimney, and doing so could void your homeowner's insurance (for occurrences involving the chimney).
- Chimney Sweeps
- Chimney Pots, Cowls and Guards
- Roof Repairs and Repointed
- Chimney Liner
- Chimney repairs to complete rebuild
- Roof repairs
- Chimney balloons
- Smoke Tests and Certification
- Bird Proofing
- Pigeon Proofing
- Chimney Reduction
- Chimney Removal
- Log Burning Stove Supplier
- Log Burning Stove Installer
- Solar Panel
Chimney Needs Sweeping Why?
- Protects against flue fires.
- Allows for effective venting of smoke and pollutants.
- Improved heat and fuel economy.
- You must sweep your chimney after a change in use.
- Looking to use your chimney after a long period of inactivity.
- If heavily used, chimneys should be swept twice a year.
Why Choose Us
- Clean & Reliable
- Friendly & Professional Service
- Fully Qualified and Trained
- Fully Insured
- Based in Kent
- We strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Experienced, trained, reliable staff